Monday, July 6, 2009

38-ish MILES!

Yesterday Batsheva & I had a biking adventure. Lately I've been riding 12-20 miles here & there during the week on the Greenway East Side River & in Central Park. We headed to Brooklyn (Prospect Park being our destination) starting along the East Side River. Going over the Brooklyn Bridge was awesome and once we were in Brooklyn it was easy to follow the streets that had bike paths. Our friend Adina met us in Prospect Park with a great picnic snack & we sat by the reservoir. Thanks Adina! Once we were back in Manhattan we biked up the West Side highway along the Hudson River. I then headed over to Central Park to do another 10 miles and bike HOME SWEET HOME. Great day and I am looking forward to doing some Hazon practice rides this summer out of Manhattan. Feel free to join me. Schedule is here.

Batsheva & Sari in Prospect Park and great Brooklyn Bridge capture

1 comment: