Today I biked 20 miles! I set out biking uptown to Central Park. Once I got to Central park a did 3 laps (approx 18 miles) and when you add in the distance from my apartment & back = 20 miles. I felt fabulous after this ride & realized Central Park has some hills! Not so apparent on foot, but when you are biking - you FEEL it!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
20 MILES!!!
Today I biked 20 miles! I set out biking uptown to Central Park. Once I got to Central park a did 3 laps (approx 18 miles) and when you add in the distance from my apartment & back = 20 miles. I felt fabulous after this ride & realized Central Park has some hills! Not so apparent on foot, but when you are biking - you FEEL it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment