So when I mentioned I went biking in the rain last week--I was totally kidding, because yesterday I really went biking in RAIN. Naomi & I were going to head on a long journey over GW Bridge to NJ--but due to the weather & chance of thunderstorms we just biked in Central Park. (Knowing it would most likely rain). Well it did. Pouring. It was extremely fun--the only difference between us and a swimming in a pool was that we were on bikes! There were points where we were the only ones on the path, and some hard core runners. I ended up totalling 30 miles. Not to shabby. What an adventure. The worst part was cleaning off my bike last night after I had washed my floors. Uggh. If it rains over the Hazon weekend, I will have gotten in my rainy cycling practice!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment