Woo hoo. So excited for this year's ride. They emailed us the 2010 route which sounds great. I biked 13 miles on Sunday in the rain. It wasn't raining to badly, but I figured I might as well see what that is like (in case it rains on our ride!!) Last night I biked 20 miles in Central Park...So nice, especially right after sunset & crickets --- Felt suburban :-) I am still deciding how many miles to bike the first day so I may be accelerating my training a bit! The second day is for sure 60 miles. Check out the map above!
I have been running 3 or 4 miles twice a week as well. Seriously who am I these days...I actually enjoy RUNNING now! This week at work I ran a 5K on Wed and it was my best ever. 30.12 minutes.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment