Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekly Milage

So I started biking religiously during the week (which is a must-do since the ride is one month away!!!!!!!) Central Park evenings are such a scene. There are groups training for marathons, packs of bikers, and HILLS. Oh those Central Park Hills. This week I was able to really enjoy my pedometer and see my average speed vs. how far I was going. Love it! Over the weekend I went with my dad to purchase a bicycle helmet at the Bicycle Hub in Marlboro. A cute little shop & now we can safely ride the Monmouth County roads together. I would also like to give a shout out to Aunt Heidi & Uncle Steven who have been biking together this summer! You guys are awesome - hope to join you soon. I love hearing about cycling adventures.

I love looking at the Cycling Jerseys of the hard core cyclists in Central Park. I am LUSTING for this---

No comments:

Post a Comment