Well Sunday I went for my last BIG RIDE before the RIDE weekend! Wow it's almost here. I was pretty exhausted after my ride, but definitely could have done more. (Good thing because Sunday is 55, and Monday is 55!)
I'll admit I am getting bored of the NYC routes. I seem to have maxed out the sights (unless I cross more bridges). Which I will eventually do, but it wasn't happening Sunday.
We received a packing list & have to drop our bikes off on the Upper West Side Thursday night (which means I'll get in a decent ride before dropping off my bike). Then Friday morning we board the bus to take us to the grounds where we will be staying all weekend. I am so excited to be in nature for four days!
I am going to have so much to report after the weekend! Stay tuned.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment