Monday, June 1, 2009

May Roundup & Progress.

First of all, I want to thank EVERYONE who has contributed & supported me thus far in my ride training. The past few weeks have been slow with bigger rides. I've been riding the stationery bike in the gym almost every day here at work. Last Sunday I was able to go on a ride with Dad to Holmdel Park, which is near our home in New Jersey. It's a gorgeous park and I can't wait to go back & explore some of the hiking trails. We were able to do an overview of the park very easily on a bicycle.

Over the weekend I learned that my good friend Daniel purchased a bike & has been going riding in the mornings before work. Hello motivation. I am very proud and motivated by him, because morning riding is not something I have planned to do. It just may be added to my goal list now.

I am heading on vacation this week and Sharon & I already have a Vienna day of biking booked! Hoping to also get in some biking in Prague. Stay tuned for pictures and European bicycling musings soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment